The History Center Membership Program
The mission of the Linn County Historical Society (The History Center) is to provide a unique community resource that preserves and shares the stories of our past, and connects people of all ages to the present and future of Linn County. We are able to sustain our mission through the support of our membership. Please consider becoming a member of our organization to continue to support our mission and expand our reach in Linn County.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Purchase Memberships Here
|Time Travelers Membership Network|
- Individual Membership – 1 person $40
- Household Membership – 2 people $45
- Family Membership – up to 6 people $50
- Patron ($100) & Contributing ($250) Membership complimentary family membership
as well as mention on our website, annual report and partner board
- Exclusive member communications
- Discounts on books, research, and admissions
- Behind the scenes artifact tours
- Access to Time Travelers Membership Network
Corporate Memberships ($500) will include all employees of the organization as individual members.
To receive History Center benefits all they will have to do is show a company ID or business card.
An exclusive benefit of being a corporate member is a field-trip for 25 of their employees to a History Center exhibit –or– a 30 minute educational session at their company, hosted by our very own Mark Stoffer Hunter! The company’s point-of-contact will receive a welcome packet, with Time Traveler’s cards for employees to participate in this museum-to-museum reciprocal program, as well as the quarterly newsletter and email notices of activities, mention on our website, annual report and partner board will be included as well.